Content Management System (CMS) Administration
Did you opt for the Content Management System (CMS) as part of your online presence? Were you sold on the idea that it will be easy to update, you can add or delete pages when you like and you can add or remove text without having to contact your Web Designer all the time? At the time it probably seemed like a cost effective solution to obtaining a significant online presence.
Unfortunately, and more often than not, organisations fail to get the most out of their Content Management Systems. There are various reasons why:
- The one employee that knows what they are doing with the CMS leaves the organisation
- People at the organisation are too busy running their business to keep the web site up to date
- The CMS interface is too complicated or difficult to use
- Lack of HTML knowledge or an understanding of issues associated with the Internet
- The organisations employees lack the knowledge to market the web site effectively
The Internet Marketer can solve your problem. The Internet Marketer can look after all the aspects regarding the administration and maintenance of your Content Management System. We will ensure that it is kept up to date, marketed correctly and looks like its supposed to, allowing you to get the most out of the investment you have made in your web site.